How to Fix Registry
Overview of Registry:
There is nothing more mysterious on a Windows based system \ laptop than the Registry because it is really an enormous internal hierarchical database that encloses specific information regarding almost everything in computer such as installed application, drivers, profile information, system hardware, Windows settings, profile information, how computer memory is setup, etc. Nevertheless in spite of all these spectacular features, there will be invalid entries that exist in registry after using their respective PC over long time. Generally invalid entries exist because of software no longer using, applications that were not improperly removed; major changes in PC hardware can also damage registry, etc.
Are you one among those users currently experiencing registry error issue in your PC? Do you have any idea how to fix registry? In the event, if your respond is “NO”, then don’t panic because you are in the right page, here you will get complete information on fix registry by manual method as well as using third party utility. First, let’s have a look on manual steps:
- Initially launch the Windows Registry editor, then click on “Start” button and select Run
- Now type regedit inside the text box then click on OK button
- Backup your existing registry before making changes. Now click on File -> select Export -> Select all in the export range panel
- Choose the desired location for backup and enter name -> then hit on Save button
- Here browse and remove all uninstalled applications. Expand the “HKEY_CURRENT_USER key by clicking on plus (+) sign next to it
- Highlight the key for the application -> press “Del” to delete it
- In the next step search applications by their respective executable name, folder name or name; to carry out this task press “Ctrl” and “f” to open a find dialog box
- Enter the name and click on “OK” button. With the proper key or value highlighted, press “Del” to delete it
- Remove unwanted programs: My Computer \ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Current Version.
By performing above mentioned steps you are able to registry fix, but the disadvantage is only a computer geek can carry out the task because even a single wrong move can leads to large amount of data loss. Therefore, computer experts across globe recommend using best trustworthy third party utility like Remo More. This software has the ability to registry fix on major versions of Windows OS (Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista including Windows 8) with utmost ease.
Remo More Software Tremendous Features:
- The tool automatically cleans all invalid \ useless registry entries and even enhances computer speed
- It facilitates option to backup registry, so that you can easily retrieved if any mishap occurs
- Remo More software fixes all registry issues and boost up PC stability with no application hangs and freeze ups
- The application requires only 50 MB space for installation and supports both 32 as well as 64 bit computers.
Guidelines to Fix Registry using Remo MORE Software:
- Download and install Remo MORE software on your system and launch the application from main screen choose “Optimize” option as given in
- Next, you click on “Registry Cleaner” option as given in
- Again, click on “Clean Registry” option as given in
- In next screen, choose "Deep Scan" option to perform deep scan your PC for registry file errors as given in
- Application starts scanning your system registry files as given in
- Once you completed scanning process you will get detailed report of errors found in registry files and click on "Fix Problem" button as given in
- After completion of registry cleaning process you will receive a success message as given in