Hi friends, I need an urgent solution to my problem! I have a 16GB removable drive (USB) with important project data and I did the most terrible mistake of my life not to back it up on system hard disk. Actually it was working fine till night but in morning when I plugged on to my PC it pop up error message stating “Format the removable drive” and even the drive letter is not displaying! Is there any solution that can help me to restore my data? If so, then please help me to get rid from this disaster! Thanks in advance.
Don’t worry! Data loss problem are common in case of removable storage drives but not lost forever. Therefore with the help of good hard drive recovery software like “Remo Recover” you can easily get back files from removable drive within matter of minutes. This utility has the ability to restore all types of file formats with few clicks on mouse.
Before proceeding towards recovery procedure, let’s have a look over common reasons behind data loss from removable drive:
- While transferring data from removable drive to system or vice versa if system gets turn off suddenly due to unexpected power failure then there might be chance of data loss
- Rremovable drive file system gets corrupt because of severe virus attack and you are incapable to access the files enclosed in it
- Improper ejection or mishandling of removable drive sometimes results in data loss
- Accidental deletion of important files while deleting unwanted data and so forth.
Stunning Features of Remo Recover Software:
- Recover videos, text documents, audios, images, etc. from removable drive with their file names and entire path
- Helps to restore files from Hitachi, WD, Sony, Hp and other portable hard drives easily
- Supports recovery of data from FAT 16, NTFS, FAT 32, NTFS 5, HFS +, HFS X and ExFAT utmost ease
- By utilizing this software you can effortlessly restore data from removable drive on both Windows and Mac OS including the latest Windows 10, and macOS High Sierra.
- With the aid of this utility you can recover lost data from USB drive, memory card, memory sticks, external hard drive, pen drive and so on
- The application carry out its recovery operation in read only mode, therefore it only reads the data from removable drive and hence does not modify or damage files during the recovery procedure
- Don’t use your removable drive after losing files and immediately perform recovery operation
- Make use of good antivirus software to scan your removable drive to get free from virus infection
- Maintain important files backup
- Make use of safe remove option before ejecting removable drive from PC or laptop
- Prior to deletion of files from removable drive make sure that data is no more usefull in future
External devices like ps3, ps4 also face a similar issue sometimes. In case of formatted ps3 hard drive, here is a tutorial on PS3 hard drive data recovery for you.
Procedure to Recover Data from Removable Drive:
- Initially download and install demo version of Remo Recover Pro Edition software in your system and connect your removable drive. Next launch the application by double clicking on shortcut icon created on desktop.
- The Remo Recover main screen is displayed. Here you will get the list of available logical drives. Select the logical drive from which you want to recover data from. Once you click on Scan the software starts scanning the selected drive. If the connected drive didn't appear on youe screen, then click on the Can't find the drive? option.
- The inbuilt intelligent scanning code scans and finds your data, a list of recovered files will appear on your screen once the scan gets completed.
- Use the Preview option to view recovered data.
- Once you are satisfied with the recovery results, you can select the files that you want to recover and select the folder where you want to save the recovered data.