Having to deal with a slow Outlook itself can be annoying, but what is worse is an Outlook that hangs or freezes. This issue may show up in different forms such as Outlook freezing, crashing or with messages like 'Outlook stuck at processing' or when a compacting process of PST file gone wrong. This is one of the hardest problems to deal with, especially when it occurs repeatedly. But with the help of some simple solutions covered here, you can easily solve this problem.
In order to resolve error encountered on your Outlook application, the first thing will need to understand are the reasons that cause the error. Well, it could be certain Outlook add-ins, corruption in Outlook data files, oversized Outlook data files, certain antivirus software conflicts or issues in Microsoft Office application itself.
Solutions to resolve Outlook freezing: Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010
1. Try to fix issue by going to task Manager and end all Outlook related processes. To do so, just click Ctrl + Alt + Del and go to Processes Tab. Then select all programs related to Outlook and click End processes. This will help you resolve the freezing/not responding issue.
2. The next thing we are going to try is run Outlook in Safe Mode because Safe Mode starts without any add-ins and extra functionalities, so problems due to a. 4�e�O�O �e�O� .. 4�e�O�O �e�O) Ct m l �� ������������� ����r o r - m �e s s a g e . h x v i d - �c o d e c - e r XVID-C~1HTM ,�e�O�O Zd�O�I� Bd e x - m a c . h t m l r e p a i r - a v i - i n REPAIR~1HTM D�e�O�O �c�O�W� Cr t . h t Em l ������ ����a d - f r Ea m e - r e p o d i v x - Er e p a i r - b DIVX-R~1HTM ^�e�O�O �b�O��� Bt m l �� ������������� ����d i v x - �r e p a i r . h DIVX-R~2HTM y�e�O�O nb�O��� in causing trouble.
3. As a next troubleshooting step, disable the antivirus program, restart your computer and check if Outlook works without issues. If it does, then the freezing problem is being caused by your anti-virus software, which can be resolved by uninstalling their latest updates or by getting a new anti-virus.
4. You can try repairing your Office programs as a next solution. To repair the Outlook application, go to Control Panel and select Programs & Features, then right click Microsoft Office > Change > Repair. This will repair any inherent issues with Office and hence resolve issues with Outlook as well.
By using the above methods, if your Outlook started working properly, there is no need to worry anymore. If it doesn't work, the problem may be a little more serious and may involve corruption in Outlook data files also called PST.
In this case, corruption in PST can be repaired using Remo Remo PST Repair Tool software. It is a specialized tool that can solve corruption issues in PST files in a matter of minutes. Once the PST file is repaired, you will have your Outlook back to working normally.
Also note that corruption of OST file can also be one of the reasons for freezing of Outlook. In most of the cases this is due to synchronization issues in Outlook. Hence it is recomended to Repair OST file in order to solve freezing Outllook issue.
Why choose Remo Repair PST to repair PST files?
1. Download and install Remo Repair Outlook (PST) software on your system as a first step in the PST repair process.
2. Then launch the software by double clicking the shortcut icon created
3. The main screen displays many options like Open PST File, Find PST File and Select Outlook Profile. If you are aware of PST file location, click on Open PST File
4. In the next screen, browse to select the corrupt PST file and choose Normal Scan to begin scanning of the PST file
5. After the scan completes, the repaired PST file will be stored in the location you specified.
Then set this repaired PST file as the default PST file in your Outlook. Now, your Outlook problems of freezing Outlook not responding errors should be resolved.
In some scenarios Outlook inbox repair tool might stop responding but integrated with advanced repair algorithm Remo Repair always ensures to fix any Outlook related issues.
What to do if Outlook freezes?
Why Choose Remo?