“Hi everyone I have a query regarding PowerPoint file. A moment ago I was making a PowerPoint file for my office related work which was almost come to an end but when I was about to save the document it showed me an error like “PowerPoint found an error that it can’t correct. You should save presentations, quit, and then restart PowerPoint” due to which I was not able to save the document. Therefore can anyone help me in this dreadful situation as I am in much need of this PowerPoint file? Any help will be greatly appreciated, waiting for your response!”
The annoying PowerPoint error which appears after spending hour together crafting a magnificent PowerPoint file will erupt threat of corruption. Thus in this kind of situations users will usually drop their hope and lose the PowerPoint file. However there is no need to get panicked because by making use of Remo Repair PowerPoint tool you can easily repair the file in order to reuse the same file without any damage.
The major reasons behind this error is the improper use of PowerPoint application, use of corrupted images or other attributes in any of the PowerPoint slide, saving the file on bad sector and many other unsophisticated reasons. There are some manual means of solving the error provided you know the root cause and the actual solution but while performing if you are wrong then it may still worse the corruption of PowerPoint file.
Characteristics of Remo Repair PowerPoint tool
- The tool is outfitted with user interface which helps the user to accomplish the task of repair in an easy way
- This effective tool not only repairs PPT file but can also fix corrupted PPS and PPTX files that are created using Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 version and above
- By making use of this tool you can finish the task of repair in just few clicks
- Safe and secure to use as it is free from virus infection and does not modify the actual content or meta data of the PowerPoint file when you perform repair
- Can be easily installed on foremost operating system versions of Windows such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003.
- Allows you to have a preview on the repaired PowerPoint file, this feature can be an added advantage to you because by using the preview option you will easily come to know the capability of the application before even purchasing the licensed version
Simple steps to perform repair PowerPoint file
- Download trial version of Remo Repair PowerPoint program on your computer and then install it
- Open the program and from the main screen click on “Browse” option as in in order to select PPT file that is having problems
- After providing PPT file click on “Repair” option as shown in
- From the next consecutive slide you can preview the repaired file by using “Preview” option which is as indicated in
- After preview of the file if you find that the result was satisfactory then you can purchase the license of full version in order to save the repaired file
Supplementary Info: When you improperly use Word application or make use of untrusted third party tool to open Doc file then you may come across file association problems, thus if you have come across any such situations then click here to know how to repair Doc file association
Preventive measure for using PowerPoint file
- Avoid abrupt termination of your PowerPoint file as it can lead to loss of data from the file
- Make use of good ant-virus program as harmful viruses can corrupt the PowerPoint file leading to inaccessibility of the file
- Do not make use of incompatible tool in order to open the PowerPoint tool
- Prevent downloading PPT files from untrustworthy websites as most of files present on that site may be virus infected