Best way to Fix Adobe Photoshop File on Windows 8
Photoshop files have default extension as .PSD, which is an image file used in Adobe Photoshop and it stands for Photoshop Document. PSD file type allows users to work with the images individual layers even after the file has been saved.
Suppose you have stored more number of PSD image files in a hard disk of Windows 8 OS. However, one day you have found that those files are corrupted or damaged and Adobe Photoshop application is refusing to open it. In such situation, you may panic and worry a lot about losing your favorite PSD image file. Now you don’t need to worry because using one such efficient tool like Remo Repair PSD you can easily fix those files and get back healthy files in simple way.
Various reasons behind corruption of PSD file are
- Faulty application: Editing or creating image file using faulty Adobe Photoshop application always results in inaccessible PSD files.
- Power surge: Suppose you are modifying PSD file using Adobe Photoshop application, such time if any sudden power surge occurs then PSD file may get damaged and results in loss of photos.
- Virus attacks: These are one of the major causes behind corruption of PSD files stored in storage devices. When you share virus infected data from other source and stored into your PC without scanning with updated antivirus tool then these virus or malwares spread into all files including your PSD files and starts corrupting them.
One of your best PSD image file is corrupt or damaged due to above-mentioned reasons then no need to worry because using one of the efficient tool like Remo Repair PSD, you can repair damaged files in a simple way on Windows 8 OS. It fixes PSD images which are created on different versions of Adobe Photoshop application irrespective of any reasons. Moreover, it is a user-friendly application; even a novice user can operate this tool without much effort.
Benefits of having this tool
- Efficient tool to repair damaged or corrupt PSD and PDD image files
- Proficient to fix RLE compressed PSD or PDD files
- Supports Images created by all versions of Adobe Photoshop
- Fixes PSD and PDD image file irrespective of its size
- Fixes PSD file with depth of 1, 8, 16, and 32 bits per channel
- Apart from Windows 8, it supports other versions of Windows OS
- Recovers CMYK, INDEX, RGB, Duotone, Lab color and GRAY color palettes from PSD files
Follow some precautionary steps to avoid corruption of PSD files
- Avoid usage of faulty Adobe Photoshop application to edit PSD images
- Use proper UPS to evade accidental power surges happening in PC
- Avoid sharing virus infected data and scan regularly with updated antivirus tool
Follow simple steps mentioned below to fix PSD files
- Download Remo Repair PSD tool and install it successfully on your PC. Launch the tool to view its Main screen which provides option to browse the corrupt or damaged PSD file
- After choosing PSD or PDD file, click on Repair button to start scanning and fixing process
- Once fixing completes, you will obtain healthy PSD or PDD image file along with its layers
- You can preview list of repaired files by using Preview option provided by tool
- Finally save the files to desired location
Do and Don’ts with PSD file
- Keep RGB file gamut or color mode
- The final output size of file should be minimum 200 dpi resolution
- Always save files with PSD format
- Do not create custom colors from anything and even Duotones or Pantone colors are not used
- Do not save file with compression
- Do not save file with any embedded profile other than that Adobe RGB 1998
- If you had used a custom font then it is best to be Rasterizing the type on that layer