How to recover lost photos from computer?
Photos are very valuable ascpects of life through which you can cherish precious moments. These pictures are the best way to bring back your past memories and to live them again. But sometimes, a number of situations occur under which your vital photos might go missing from the system. When such situations occur, you are left heart-broken, isn't it?
What should I do now? Is this the end of those precious image files? Or is there any way in which I can restore my deleted images? Relax! Just calm down! Your photos are not lost forever. You can restore lost photos from computer easily. This can be done using the Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool.
Main reasons that cause loss of photos from your computer
- Improper Transfer: When an external storage device is removed abruptly from the computer while images are being transferred will lead to loss of images from the computer.
- Accidental Formatting: At times, during the installation process of new operating system, user may accidentally format the wrong drive of the PC which contains all their valuable photos. This erases all their images from the respective logical drive of the computer.
- File System Corruption: Due to improper system shut down, incorrect startup procedures or severe virus infection etc. the file system might get corrupt. When this happens, photos stored on this file system are lost.
- Other reasons: Power surge, or unexpected system shut down while viewing or transferring the image files will also lead to image file loss
Lost Picture Recovery Tool
- The Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool is the best application designed to get back all formats of image files that were deleted
- Photos lost from HFS+ and HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT partition / Volume can be recovered
- Images lost from hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE and ATA can be recovered
- You can also get back pictures missing from external storage devices like flash memory cards (SD, MMC, CF), pen drives, external drives, iPods, FireWire drives and camcorders
- Photos lost from different devices such as Kodak, Canon, Nikon, Casio, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Sony etc. can be restored
If you want to perform photo recovery Windows Vista then hit the link provided.
Distinct features of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
Images can be located by using the “Find tool” option based on size, file name, extension and date. The tool also has the ability to identify and recover digital RAW photo formats based on their unique signature and saves time by avoiding all other file types present on the drive. You can also preview the recovered loss files prior saving. It makes your work easier as it allows you to arrange the regained images based on date, name, and size and file type of the missing image. You can restore lost pictures on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Mac OS X 10.5.x and above versions with the help of this software.
Steps to use Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool:
- Log in as the local system administrator, download and install the Remo Recover demo version
- Hit the option “Recover Files”
- In the next screen select the Volume / partition from which lost photos have to be recovered
- This initiates the scanning process. After completion of scanning process complete data present on that drive is shown
- The recovered information can be saved using the “Save Recovery Session” option
- If you find the results satisfactory then purchase the full version of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) edition
- Save the recovered photos on your computer after activating the key and opening the previously saved recovery session
- Keep backup of your photos in a separate external hard drive
- Use the best antivirus application to prevent your system from virus infection
Do you wish to get back deleted pictures? Then click on provided link and know the solution in detail.