Almost every camera, camcorder, mobile phone, gaming console, video camera and other electronic gadgets utilize some kind of memory card like SD, XD, CF, SDXC, SDHC, etc. to store files (Images, videos, movies, etc) because of their availability, easy to access and steadily lowering prices. What happens if memory card stops working or pop up error message like “Drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now”? In these situation most of the users without thinking much proceed towards formatting process and lost all their files.
Are you one among those users currently facing file loss from memory card? If so, then how will you retrieve lost files from memory card? Do you have any idea how to overcome from these issues? In the event, if your answer is don’t know, then continue read this article to get complete information on file recovery process from memory card.
How Files Get Lost from Memory Card?
Data on memory card can be lost, missing, deleted, invisible and inaccessible due to various reasons such as human processing error, file system corruption, severe virus attack, unintentional deletion, accidental formatting of memory card, ejecting memory card in between transferring process, overloading the memory card after it is full, etc. After facing such sort of situations user usually think that they will lose the data forever; but in reality it is false! With the development of technology, one can retrieve lost files by using trustworthy memory card recovery software – Remo Recover, as long as they have not been overwritten with new data.
Remo Recover Software Stunning Features:
- Remo Digital Photo Recovery software is read only software so it will not damage or modify the original contents while retrieving lost, missing or deleted files from memory card.
- The tool is compatible to rescue lost files from different file systems like FAT 32, FAT 16, NTFS, ExFAT, NTFS 5, etc.
- It supports recovery of lost files from both Mac and Windows OS based computers or laptops
- By making use of this utility, you can retrieve missing files from SD card, CF card, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, USB drives, Thumb drive, MMC, Memory Stick, etc. utmost ease.
- This software has the ability to identify and recover all popular photos, audio, video and digital RAW photo files formats with few clicks of mouse
- Even one can perform USB flash drive data recovery by making use of this software.
- Avoid saving fresh files to memory card after data loss, otherwise lost files will get overwritten with new ones
- Don’t use same memory card on different devices
- Maintain essential files backup on external storage device
- Don’t abruptly eject the memory card
- Scan your memory card with updated antivirus software to get clear from virus infection
- Before deleting any files from memory card, make sure that you are not deleting essential files.
Easy Tutorial to Perform Lost Files Recovery from Memory Card :
- Step 1: Download and Install Remo Recover software on your computer / laptop. Now, connect the memory card to your computer / laptop and launch the application, on the main screen of the tool select "Recover Photos" option
- Step 2: Now select Recover Lost Photos option to get back your missing pictures from memory card
- Step 3: From the next screen, choose your memory card from the list of drives and then click on "Next" option.
- Step 4: Software will start scanning of the memory card and once the scanning is completed, you can view recovered files by using “Preview” option.
- Step 5: If you are satisfied with the result, then purchase complete version of software and save retrieved files on desired location.
Advantage: Now you can easily perform corrupted CF card recovery with the assistance of this efficient Remo Recover application. Know more by hitting given link...