It can be a nightmare to lose your valuable memories saved in the form of photos on SD card.SD cards or secure digital cards have played a revolutionary role in making media portable. Accessibility, ease of switching devices, archiving images or songs and personalized photo storage are a few applications of SD card.
The plug and play features of SD card have made it the most preferred data storage medium for mobile phones, cameras and computers today. Just one click and the image is instantly stored on your SD card.Storing photos digitally has solved the biggest problem of preserving old paperback pictures; however you are still vulnerable to losing your photos when stored on SD card.
Following are the major reasons that cause the need for SD card photo recovery:
- Formatted SD card
- Unexpected or accidental deletion of pictures
- Sudden removal of SD card without “Safely Eject”
- Power outage or drained battery of the device while image is loading
- Reformatted SD card
- Improper exporting of pictures from device to SD card or vice versa
- Corrupted file system on a SD card
No matter the reason for losing your images, the good news is that SD card photo recovery is no longer impossible.
Remo Recover the top notch photo recovery tool for your SD card:
Remo Recover a tool with detailed understanding of memory allocation on SD card, deploys extensive search algorithm to find your lost photos within no time.
As a leading edge SD card photo recovery tool, Remo Recover brilliantly recovers all the 71 image formats like: JPEG, JPEG XS, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PSD, CR1, NEF and RAW image etc.
Being compatible with all the versions of Windows, Remo Recover can work on FAT-16, FAT-32, exFAT, HFS, HFS+, HFSX and NTFS file systems making it the most power packed composite recovery software for your SD card. SDHC and SDXC photo recovery is also supported.
To recover photos on SD card in Mac use Remo Recover Mac version.
How to recover photos on your SD card in just 6 clicks:
- Install and Run Remo Recover on your system
- Connect the SD card to your system using an adapter or any other medium.
- Launch Remo Recover and select recover photos from the main screen
- Select Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos according to the data loss scenario.
- Select SD card with the specific name and size from the drives that are displayed and click on scan.
- The SD card is now thoroughly scanned and the recoverable images with specific file names are displayed on the screen.
- If you are not able to recognize the image by name, you can use the preview option to find the specific photos you are looking for.
- Step 7: Select the desired files to retrieve and choose a disk location to save the restored photos.
What else can be achieved using Remo Recover?
- Recover mp4, AVI, MKV and other videos
- Recover lost Photos from other storage devices like SSD, HDD and USB drive.
- Recover all kinds of audio files like mp3, wav, wma etc.
Tips needed to follow that avoid losing photos:
- Always safely eject the SD card from tray in the task bar.
- Make sure you do not have any images before you format the SD card
- Use a proper routine to avoid any accidental image deletion.
- While exporting images from computer to the SD card make sure you have enough battery storage on our device to avoid abrupt halt of writing data.
- If the images are lost due to a corrupt file system on SD card, Remo Recover disregards the file system and checks for your photos block by block. File system failure can be avoided if all the tips above are followed.