Are you worried about your lost data from Sony camera memory card? Then calm down as you have arrived at the correct webpage which can brief you about the easiest way of recovering the data from Sony camera memory card…
Even if you have lost any data from the Sony camera memory card then, there is no need to worry as you can easily make use of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) and get the entire data back. This software is significantly designed to support data recovery from memory card of all models of Sony camera. Moreover, this recovery program is equipped with many features and becomes helpful in many scenarios. Some of the common scenarios due to which you may lose data from Sony camera memory cards are listed below.
- When your Sony camera memory card is infected by severe virus then this can sometime corrupt your memory card’s file system, which inturn can lead to loss of entire data from the card
- If a user accidentally or intentionally formats the camera's memory card then this can result in loss of whole data from the memory card
- File sharing is a very frequent process between camera memory card users so if there is any kind of interruption while file sharing is in progress then it can lead to loss of files from memory card
Astonishing stuffs about Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is an advanced application which can quickly scan your memory card and extracts your entire lost data
- By utilizing this data recovery program one can easily recover many kind of files such as audio files, video files, pictures, documents etc.
- It is considered and recommended as one of the best flash drive data recovery tool among many professional users
- The tool even supports various kind of memory cards like SD, CF, XD, MMC and many more
- With the use of demo version of this program you can preview the recovered data before even purchasing the licensed product
- Compatible with all major types of file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT
- “Save Recovery Session” option can be very helpful for a user who is utilizing this reliable utility, this special option facilitates you to save the recovery related information so that you can save your valuable time in rescanning the memory card
- The recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, file type, file size and modified date
Guidelines to use Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
Firstly download and install trial version of this application in your computer and attach the Sony Camara memory card to the computer using suitable card reader. Launch the utility and at the main screen click on “Recover Photos” option. From the next screen click on “Recover Lost Photos” option, subsequently select the drive from which you want to recover the data. Once the drive is selected scanning process will be initialized, wait for the scanning to complete successfully. As soon as scanning is completed successfully you can preview the recovered data. If you are convinced with the recovery results of this program then you can purchase the licensed version of this program as the demo version does not allow you to save the recovered data.
- Do not eject the Sony camera memory card while any sort of operation is being performed on it for example file transfer
- Make use of a good anti-virus application in your computer, this will avoid the malicious viruses from infecting the camera's memory card
- Before deleting or formatting any data from memory card make sure that the card does not contain any important data
- Always eject the memory card using safe removal option which is provided by the device
- It is recommended to have an extra copy of your important data at some safer location because no one knows when disasters will happen
Extra info: You can also come to know more about USB flash drive data recovery, by clicking on the suggested link.