It is indeed very frustrating when you come to know that your important project files, office documents, movie files, holiday photos, graduation pictures etc. which were preserved on your Sony USB flash drive are missing! Sometimes, you may unintentionally delete them. Things can get worse if your Sony flash drive doesn’t show complete stored data. In such cases, you will be tensed and would want an easy way out.
Reasons for the loss of data from Sony USB flash drive
- Sony USB flash drive might become inaccessible due to file system corruption
- Unintentional formatting of your Sony flash drive without taking a backup of its content
- When your Sony flash drive is used on several systems, there are chances of corrupting the USB flash drive and thus leading to data loss
- Sudden system shut down or abrupt removal of your Sony flash drive while copying files from your flash drive to the system or vice versa
- Accidental deletion of your important files from Sony flash drive
- Virus attack may also cause loss of data from Sony USB drive, as the anti-virus scanning will delete the files that are virus infected
These are the most common scenarios encountered while using Sony USB flash drive. But, don’t worry!! Sony USB flash drive recovery is possible. You can recover data from your Sony flash drive in few simple clicks by utilizing the most proficient Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool.
Note: As soon as your data is lost or deleted from your Sony USB flash drive, stop using that drive. Do not store any new files on it as this makes recovery impossible.
Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) to your rescue
Remo Recover tool is the best, effective and the most advanced data recovery tool that recovers data lost or deleted from your Sony USB flash card. It has an easy-to-use GUI to support smooth recovery process. Just have a look at the main features of the tool:
- Scans the entire Sony flash drive in few minutes
- It can get back all file formats like MP3, MP4, WAV, DOC, DOCX, AVI, MOV, MPEG, M4V, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, CR2, DNG, PPT, XLSX, ORF etc. stored on Sony flash drive
- The software allows you to find a particular file based on date, creation date, extension, size and file name
- The recovered data can be sorted based on date, name, size and file type
- This software provides an option that allows to save the recovery process using the “Save Recovery session” option
- It can also be used to retrieve data from Sony flash drive on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP etc. and from all Mac OS X including macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, and earlier versions
- This utiltiy is scanned with trustworthy programs and thus, it is free from all kinds of threats
- It is a read only tool and does not make changes to the data during the recovery and restoring process
- Additionally, it also helps in performing Dane Elec memory card recovery successfully with high precision
Easy steps to recover data from Sony USB flash drive:
- Download and install the Remo Recover tool on your system
- Launch the application
- Select from the three different options which are “Recover Files”, “Recover Drives” or “Recover Photos” as shown in
- Then a list of physical and logical drives is shown. Select your Sony flash drive from which files were deleted / lost and then hit on “Next” as in
- This initializes the scanning process shown in
- On completion of the scanning process, you can choose from two options like “Data View”as shown in and “File Type View” as in to view the recovered data
- Then preview the recovered data, and save the recovery session by "Save Recovery Session" option as shown in
- After satisfactory result purchase the full version to save the retrieved data on any desired location
- Always use “safe remove” procedure before pulling out your Sony flash card
- Use a powerful antivirus program to protect your system from viruses
Make a Note: If you want to get videos back from MMC then just use the given link to know the detailled procedure.