Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
Recently I have deleted Outlook 2010 deleted items accidentally. But I need those deleted items so what should I do restore them? Is it possible for me alone to undelete all deleted items on Outlook 2010?
No, it is not possible you should get assistance from third party application like Remo Repair Outlook application that scans your PST file and recovers all deleted items from Outlook 2010 application in few simple steps. This application is specially designed to repair and recover data from PST file that is created on any version of Outlook application such as Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and many others. In addition, the application comes very robust and reliable to recover deleted items from Outlook application in few steps.
What are the possible reasons behind loss of deleted items?
- Accidentally deleting items using delete button or choosing delete option that is provided in application
- When PST file is severely attacked by virus threats
- PST files exceeding its size limit
- Terminating Outlook application abruptly
- PST file header corruption
- Interrupting Outlook updating process
Whatsoever might be reasons behind loss of deleted items from Outlook 2010 application, which can be easily restored by employing Remo Repair Outlook application in few simple steps. It performs overall process safely and securely and even does not damage your application as well as Outlook data. This application also has capable to fix PST file created on Outlook 2007. Hence it is called as Outlook 2007 PST repair tool.
Various advantage of Remo Repair Outlook application
- User friendly and rich in graphical interface that makes all users to carry out fixing and recovering process very simple
- Capable to fix severely corrupted, damaged or broken PST file
- Recovers all Outlook data such as notes, calendar items, emails, RSS feds, etc
- Supports all versions of Outlook application
- Provides free demo version to check its capability in recovering deleted items prior to purchase paid version
- Allows users to preview restored files
- Provides free tech support via email and live chat applications
Guidelines to Recover Deleted Items from Outlook 2010
- Initially download the Remo Repair Outlook tool and install on your Windows PC where you have installed Outlook application
- Launch the application, main screen appears with three options Open PST File, Find PST File and Select Outlook Profile as in
- Choose Open PST File option if you know exact location of PST file otherwise click on Find PST File option to locate PST file location automatically
- Click on Browse button and provide destination location to save recovered data
- Next click on appropriate scanning method based on severity of PST file corruption
- Wait for few minutes until scanning process gets complete
- After completion you will receive a Confirmation message as in then check the destination location for restored deleted items
Tips to follow
- Always exit from Outlook application properly
- Make use of third party antivirus application to avoid virus threats
- Delete unwanted emails from PST file
- Do not interrupt Outlook application files updating process
Additional trait: With the help of Remo Repair Outlook (PST) tool you can even repair freezing Outlook and restore your entire Outlook data with just few mouse clicks.