Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
Hello friends, I have 500 GB USB hard drive with lots of important data and I was using since from several months without any problems. But today morning when I plug it in, the drive comes up in my computer as drive E as it usually does, but when I clicked, it asks me to format so I clicked on "Cancel" option, now I am unable to access the data. Therefore to overcome from this issue I clicked on “Format” option and erased all my files. Now I want to know is there any way to recover the data from my USB drive? If yes, then please help me out! Thanks in advance.
Don’t panic! Nowadays data loss problem is common in the case of USB hard drive but luckily you can effortlessly restore data from USB hard drive just by utilizing best USB disk recovery software – Remo Recover. This software makes the data rescue process easy because of its simple user interface and systematic step by step recovery instructions.
Common Reasons for USB Drive Data Loss:
- Virus Attack: This is one of the worst condition being experienced by majority of the users across globe. Generally, the hazardous virus (Trojan, Malware, Adware, Malware, etc) enters into USB hard drive when it is connected with virus infected system or laptop without antivirus protection. This sort of incidence corrupts entire drive and results in inaccessible data.
- Unintentional Deletion: Almost every user have a habit of deleting useless files from USB drive or system to free up the space for storing other data. At times while performing this task user may unluckily delete some vital files and perform delete operation.
- Frequently Unplugging the Drive from System: There might be chance of creating bad sectors on USB drive by frequently disconnecting it at the time of data transfer process or read / write is going on. The bad sectors ultimately affects file system which in turn leads to data loss.
- Other Reasons: Unintentional formatting, file system error, USB drive corruption, abrupt removal of drive from system, file system corruption, etc.
No matter how you have lost your files from USB drive. If the data is not overwritten with fresh files then you can easily get back that data with few clicks of mouse by utilizing Remo Recover software.
Outstanding Features of this Software:
Remo Recover is the award winning tool to retrieve data from formatted hard drive on Windows and Mac OS based machine. This software is designed with integral algorithms and performs deep scanning of USB hard drive to retrieve deleted or lost data. The utility is also compatible to perform recovery on chief brands of USB drives like Sony, Transcend, Samsung, HP, SanDisk etc. This HDD Recovery tool supports recovery of deleted or lost data from different files systems like FAT 16, ExFAT, NTFS 5, FAT 32, and NTFS without any difficulty. Save Recovery Session option helps user to prevent rescanning of anticipated drive and save time.
Simple Procedure to Recover Data from USB Hard Drive:
- First download and install the software in Windows or Mac OS based system or laptop
- Make sure that the formatted USB hard drive is Plugged in to the PC or not
- Initiate the software and start the recovery process
- From the main screen click on the button “Recover Drives”
- In the next window that is displayed choose “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery”
- A list of drives and volumes that is currently connected with the PC will be displayed. In that choose the formatted USB hard drive that owes the data using the size of the drive or label
- On clicking "Next" the software will start looking for data inside the formatted USB device and pulls out all the available data inside for the display
- Select the needed files from the list of recovered files from the USB drive and save the session
- Purchase the software and extract the recovered data from the saved sessions.