A quick video tutorial on how to recover accidentally deleted files, files deleted using Shift + Del keys or files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin using Remo Recover Windows 6.0.
1. Hey there, Welcome to Remo Software! This video explains how to recover deleted files using all new Remo Recover 6.0.
2. Launch Remo Recover 6.0 either from Start Menu or Desktop Shortcut icon
3. Select the “Drive” from which you are looking to recover deleted files and click “Scan”. You can either recover from the drive of your choice or choose a specific folder like Desktop, Documents or Recycle Bin.
4. Software now initiates a “Quick Scan” to find your deleted files. Upon completion, the software automatically starts Deep Scan to recover more files. Click on “Dynamic Recovery View” to see the software recovered files while the deep scan is in progress.
5. Expand the “Deleted Files” folder to see your deleted files/folders recovered so far or you can search for the file you are looking for in search bar and locate it.
6. Once you locate the desired files you can preview them and save the recovered files while the scan is in progress. You just have to double click on any file to preview it within the software window.
7. With Remo Recover 6.0 you need not wait for the scan to complete to recover data. Just select the files or folders you want to recover and click on “Recover”
8. Select a destination location to which you wish to save the recovered files, click on "OK", then software starts saving recovered files to destination location.
9. Allow the saving process to complete 100%
10. Once the saving process completes, software displays a message as “Saving process completed successfully”. Now click on “Open Saved Files Location” to see your recovered files/folders.
11. Thank you for watching!
Why Choose Remo?