A quick video tutorial on how to recover accidentally deleted files, files deleted using Shift + Del keys or files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin.
Hi There! Let me show you how to recover deleted or lost files using Remo Recover 5.0 (2018 version).
1. Launch the software
2. Select the drive from which you are looking to recover deleted or lost files and click Scan
3. After a quick scan the software will display the existing and deleted or lost data
4. The deleted files and folders will have a Red X mark on them to distinguish between existing and lost data
5. The files are categorized based on the file types
6. Click on "Show Deleted" to only display the deleted and lost data
7. Lost folder is created by the software. When the software finds orphaned files without any parent information, it will be placed in this "Lost" folder
8. You can also preview Photos, Music and Video file types.
9. Select the files and folders you would like recover and click on "Save"
10. Recovery Session helps you to open the recovery results without rescanning the drive again.
11. Select a location to save the recovered data. Do not save the recovered data to the same drive from which you are trying to recover
12. Click on "Save"
13. Once the saving process completes, the software will open the location where the recovered data is saved. Thanks for watching!