Remo Recover Windows is a simple tool yet has advanced scanning algorithms to recover files that are lost due to accidental deletion, improper shut down, power surge etc.
Hi there, let me show you how to recover lost files using Remo Recover (Windows) software.
1. Launch the software and click on Recover Files (Basic Edition).
2. Now click on "Recover Lost Files"
3. Select the drive from which you are trying to recover data and click Next
4. A prompt appears to select the file types to perform an additional scan for specific file types.
5. Select the file types you are looking to recover and click Next to proceed.
6. Once the scan completes, software would display the data on this window.
7. Now select the files or folders you would like to recover and click Next to continue.
8. A prompt appears to save the Recovery Session, click Yes button and save the Recovery Session file.
9. Saving Recovery Session would help you to stop and resume the saving process at a later time.
10. Now click on Browse button to select a location for saving the recovered data.
11. Click Next to save the recovered data.
12. These are the recovered data, saved by the software.
Thank you for watching!