Learn how you can easily recover data from Western Digital hard drive using Remo Recover. Whether your WD hard drive is inaccessible, corrupted, formatted or turned RAW, Remo Recover will restore back all your data in easy steps. The tool is easy-to-use and Just require few clciks adn your data will be back. Try NOW!
In some situations, you may find that the contents on your hard drive are not accessible or you may find error messages that prompt you to format the drive. In other cases, you may also see that your hard drive has turned RAW.
All of these symptoms indicate that your drive is corrupted and needs repair. You are lucky if you are able to access the drive’s contents and backup data. If not you will need to make use of data recovery tools like Remo Recover to recover data from these drives.
Remo Recover – A complete hard drive recovery tool
Remo Recover is an advanced hard drive recovery tool that is used to recover data from corrupt, damaged or RAW WD hard drives. It can also be used to recover data in cases when your WD hard drive is formatted.
How the software works? The software scans your WD hard drive in a detailed fashion sector by sector. This ensures that no file or folder is left out from the software’s thorough scan. Once scan is complete, it recovers all found data in its original state. Data recovered using Remo Recover is in original state due to the fact that the software uses a read-only mechanism to recover files. In other words, the files and folders are not changed during the recovery process.
The software is multi-device friendly, meaning it can be used to recover data from other storage devices such as SD cards, USB pen drives, Fire Wire devices in addition to recovering data from external hard drives.
1. As a first step, download and install Remo Recover hard disk recovery tool on your Windows machine
2. Connect your WD hard drive to the system on which the software is installed
3. Double click on the downloaded .exe file to launch the software and select Recover Partitions from the main screen.
4. Select your WD hard drive from the list of drives available and click on Scan to start the scanning process
5. After completion of scanning process the software lists all available files
6. Choose the files you want to recover and save them in a preferred location
Precautions to avoid corruption in WD hard drives
Abruptly removing the hard drive without safely ejecting it is reported to be one of the major causes of corruption. As a rule of thumb, always make sure you use the ‘Safely remove hardware’ to avoid corruption and data loss.
You may also be interested in:
Why Choose Remo?