Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
I have lost my entire important data from one of the partition of Windows 7, this happened when I formatted the partition using format option. As I am new to computer world I was not knowing that format can wipe out the whole data from the partition. Eventually, I have lost the entire data from the Windows 7 partition so can anyone tell me whether the data which I have lost can be obtained back. If yes, suggest me some easy ways of recovering the data.
If you format the partition then you will not lose the data permanently, but your data will inaccessible and recovering the data back can be very hectic to normal users. however you can calm down as the data can be effortlessly recovered by making use of Remo Recover (Windows) software. With the help of this utility you can quickly recover huge amount of data without any glitches. Format option can be at times very beneficial when it is used appropriately but sometimes it can cause huge amount of data loss if you use it improperly. Apart from format option you can lose data due to many reasons and some of which are mentioned below.
- Data within hard drive are unsafe from malicious software like malware, Trojan horse and many others. If the data within the drive is attacked by this viruses then you may lose your data from the drive
- While transferring data from one device to another if there is any sought of interruption then you may lose the data from either of the devices
- Defragmentation helps the users to enhance the overall speed of the system however if the defragmentation is done imperfectly then there is a threat of losing your data
The above mentioned are some of the scenarios where a user may lose the data. But you don’t have to worry because this kind of data loss can be easily tackled by making use of Remo Recover (Windows) software. However, this versatile utitliy has many striking features which are as described below.
Fabulous features of Remo Recover (Windows)
- By making use of Remo Recover (Windows) you can complete your task very quickly because this software provides you with simple to understand interface which can be understood even by a novice user.
- Capable of recovering many types of files such as documents, audio files, pictures, program files and many more
- If you are in a situation where you doesn’t know how to recover files from corrupted Windows 7, then Remo Recover (Windows) can be the best choice to make your recovery easier
- Data lost due to incomplete file system conversion can be recovered without any difficulty
- Provides you with “Save Recovery Session” option which will help you to save the recovery information, this saved recovery session avoids rescanning of the drive once again
- Remo Recover (Windows) can efficiently recover the data lost due to partitioning error
- With the help of “Preview” option you can have a view on the recovered data before even purchasing the licensed product
Step to recover using Remo Recover (Windows)
Initially download and install trial version of Remo Recover (Windows) in your computer and launch the application
- From the main screen click on “Recover Drives” option as in
- Now in the next slide select “Formatted / Reformatted” option shown in
- As in select the logical drive from which you want to perform the recovery, after selecting drive the scanning process will be initialized as indicated in
- Soon after scanning is completed you can have a preview on the recovered data using “Preview” option as pointed in
- Make use of “Save Recovery Session” option as displayed in
- Trail version of Remo Recover (Windows) product will not allow you to store the recovered data, so if you are satisfied with the recovery of the trial version then you may purchase the program to proceed further
- After purchasing the product install it, run the utility and select “Open Recovery Session” option in order to open the previously saved recovery session, as pointed out in
- After the recovery is completed save the recovered data in some safer and different location
Additional Info: You can also know how to recover Windows 8 after crash, by clicking on the link which is provided.