Hi friends, need help! I have 1 GB flash drive that is foolishly ejected from my Windows 8 system without following proper procedure. As a result I was not able to access a file on it. Now, when I connected it back into my PC, it displayed “need to reformat the flash drive in order to use it”- which I presume that all data presently enclosed in it will be erased. Is there any excellent flash drive recovery tool to restore these files? If yes, then please let me know ASAP! Thanks.
If you are experiencing this type of disaster, then don’t get incense. You can effortlessly retrieve inaccessible or lost data from flash drive on Windows 8 desktop and laptop by utilizing excellent “Flash Drive Recovery Software called Remo Recover”. Before we proceed towards recovery process, let’s have a look over few common reasons for data loss from flash drive is stated below:
- Antivirus Scanning: There are several ways through which files get corrupt in flash drive such as copying files through virus infected system, abruptly ejecting the flash drive from PC, etc. Therefore, to fix these virus infected files user opt for Antivirus application, if the data is severely corrupted then the software may delete that files without prior intimation and leads to wide range of data loss.
- Interruption during Transferring Process: It may happens because of carelessness or any disasters like user might turn off the PC by operating on power button of the CPU, directly switch off the system from switch board, due to unexpected power failure, overheating and so on. In these circumstances, user might lose some precious files flash drive.
- Other Scenarios: Unintended formatting of flash drive on Windows 8 machine containing important files, unintended deletion of significant files, virus threats, corruption issues, file system corruption, etc.
If you ever come across any of these scenarios and facing file loss then straight away take aid of Remo flash drive recovery software.This tool is a boon for Windows 8 users who want to get back their deleted or lost files from flash drive. It is a read only software and free from virus threats so the program recovers data without modifying them. In addition to the recovery of flash drive, you can also make use of this tool to restore file from other devices like external hard disk, FireWire drive, SD, SDXC, XD, CF, SDHC, etc. without any difficulty. The software is well equipped with integrated algorithms to scan complete flash drive within brief time to restore files. With the help of this tool, you can even recover lost Word files on Windows 7 without any problems.
Why to Prefer Remo Recover (Windows)?
- Compatibility: Apart from Windows 8, it is compatible with other versions of Windows operating system
- Disk Space: Remo Recover software requires only 50 MB of disk space for installation
- Customer Support: Technical support team is available around the clock for assistance whenever you are required
- Trial Version: The tool is obtainable as a freeware for demo, which facilitates you to preview recovery result and helps you evaluate its performance and efficiency
How to Use Remo Recover?
- Download Remo Recover software and install it in your Windows 8 laptop or desktop
- Connect your flash drive and wait until it get perceive
- Run the application and go through with the main screen instructions
- Click on Recover Drives option to perform flash drive recovery
- Choose the flash drive to be scaned and click on “Scan” button
- The software displays all the retrieved data in two different formats “File Type View” and “Data View”.
Click on given link to know how to restore files from failed Windows in few steps with the assistance of Remo Recover application.