Files deleted or lost from ADATA external hard drive?ADTA external hard drive not working? Well, losing important files or if the Adata external hard drive not working, cannot be tolerated, especially if you don't have a backup. There are various reasons behind data loss from ADATA external hard disk and Adata external hard drive not working.
Reasons behind data loss from Adata external hard drive.
- Accidentally deleting files
- Inserting or ejecting the ADATA external drive frequently; interruptions when files are being transferred between systems.
- formatting the drive, some times even an external hard drive might not show up or be undetected on your Windows.
- Problematic connection, unsupported file system results in external hard drive not working.
2 Ways to Recover Data From ADATA External Hard Drive
Recover Files from ADATA External Hard Drive Using CMD
Restore Lost files using Command Prompt by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Press Win + R Keys then type Cmd and hit Enter.
- Now, right-click the Command prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- Type chkdsk x:/f (x represents the drive letter of external HDD) and press Enter.
- Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
- Wait for the operation to finish and type Exit to close the window.
Is it possible to Recover Lost Data From External Hard Drive?
If you were unable to recover files using the command prompt you might think that files once lost from an external hard drive cannot be recovered. However, that is not true. Although the files cannot be seen, they still remain in the drive. With the help of Remo Hard Drive Recovery software you can easily and quickly recover deleted or missing files from the ADATA external hard drive.
Recover Data From ADATA External Hard Drive Using Remo Recover
The deep scanning algorithm of Remo HDD Recovery tool scans the ADATA external hard drive completely and recovers deleted or lost files. Whatever may be the reason behind data loss from ADATA external HDD, the program safely retrieves files from it. Word documents, Presentation files, ZIP archives, spreadsheets, and can restore data from not only Adata but other external hard drives as well.
Download Now For Windows Download Now For Mac
Steps to Recover ADATA External Hard Drive Data
- Download and install Remo Recover software on your system. Connect ADATA external hard drive to the same PC.
- Launch the software and select Recover Files option from the main screen
- A list of available drives on your system will be displayed. Select ADATA drive from which files have to be recovered and click on Scan option
- The recovered files will be listed in Data View and File Type View once scanning is completed
- Preview the files by double-clicking on them and select required ones for saving on a preferred location
- Finally, click on the Save option to get back the recovered files to the desired location.
Precautionary Measures To Avoid Data Loss from ADATA Hard Drive
- Avoid abrupt ejection of external hard drive from the system
- Take regular backup of files
- Check properly before deleting files from external hard disk