After upgrading from Android Ginger Bread OS to Android Ice Cream Sandwich, USB Mass Storage mode is not available in Samsung Galaxy S2. How do I recover data using Remo Recover for Android software if USB Mass Storage Mode is not available?
The USB Mass Storage mode for Samsung Galaxy S2 is still available on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but is located in a different place:
How to enable USB Mass Storage on Samsung Galaxy S2 with Android 4.0 ICS OS?
- Under ‘Wireless and Network’ click ‘More’
- Now, select ‘USB utilities’
- Set ‘USB cable connection mode’
- Select ‘Connect storage to PC’
- Now connect your phone to computer using the USB cable
- Select‘Turn on USB storage’
Once your phone gets connected to your computer, Remo Software can identify it. Follow the instructions on the software interface to recover your lost data.