How to use Remo Drive Wipe software?
Follow the below provided steps to run the Remo Drive Wipe software:
- Go to Start menu → All Programs → Remo Drive Wipe
- Or you could double click on the shortcut created on your Desktop or Click on Remo Drive Wipe tile in Windows 8
- The software would now display the Physical Drives and Partitions (Logical Drives) connected to your computer
- Select a Physical Drive or Partition you would like to wipe and click "Next" (the right arrow available at the lower right corner)
- Select the preferred Wiping method to erase the drive and click "Proceed"
- You will receive a prompt to confirm whether you have chosen the correct drive to wipe
- Check the drive description in the prompt and make sure you have selected the correct drive before clicking "Yes"
- Now, a warning message appears that, "this process will erase all the data on the drive and the process is not reversible."
- Click "Yes" to start the wiping process
- The software would now start the wiping procedure
- Once completed, you would be displayed with a successful message.
Note: Drive wiping process may take longer than expected. The wiping time depends on several factors, such as: drive/partition size, read/write speed of your drive or drive wiping pattern selected by you. Higher the wiping pattern selected longer the time taken.
In case you face any issues with the Remo Drive Wipe software, please feel free to contact our Technical Support team.