Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
“It is very desperate to express that I have lost some of my important data from my memory chip. This occurred when I was deleting some unwanted content from my memory chip in order to free up some memory space. Thus, while performing this activity I accidentally selected some important content and deleted them. I was very reckless about my data, however the data which I have lost is very essential to me so can anyone tell me any easier solution to recover the data from memory chip”
When any user lose their important data then this can make them feel very desperate. However the deleted data which is removed from memory chip can be effortlessly recovered my utilizing an appropriate data recovery tool. Users often think that the data deleted from these memory chips are lost forever but that's not true. The actual fact is that the deleted data still resides on the memory chip which makes it possible for a data recovery tool to recover your data. However memory chips are vulnerable to data loss or deletion due to various reasons, that are as listed below.
Reasons responsible for data loss from memory chip:
- Memory chips are handy which makes any user to interchangebly use between many devices, but many users are often found that they eject the memory chip without any safety measures. So if a memory chip is ejected when some work is in progress within the memory card then this can lead to loss of data within the memory card
- File transfer is very common between memory chip users but at times when the file transfer is included with a virus infected file then the other data residing within the memory chip will also be infected by virus, resulting in inaccessibility of your whole data from memory chip
- Format is a very useful option but at times it can create havoc when it is used inappropriately. It is often found that a novice user who is not well versed with format option might perform format on memory chip without proper data backup that eventually causes a huge data loss from memory chip
The above listed are some of the frequent reasons for which one can lose their data, however you can calm down if you have lost the data from memory chip because you can make use of a well-known data recovery tool such as Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) software to get your entire data back.
Features of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is an advanced utility which can recover more than 300 types of files which includes audio files, video files, pictures and many more
- Supports varieties of memory chips such as SD, XD, CF, MMC and many more
- Apart from recovering data from memory chips it can recover data from unreadable USB drives
- With the help of this powerful utility you can finish the task very quickly and easily
- It provides you with simple to understand interface which makes both the novice and professional user very easy to work with the software
- Compatible with file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT etc.
Apart from the above listed features there are many other features of Remo Photo Recovery tool which can help a user to carry out the recovery process very easily.
Simple Steps to Recover Data from Memory Chip
- Download and install free version of this software into your computer
- Attach the memory chip to the computer using suitable card reader
- Start the application and at the main screen click on “Recover Photos” option and from the upcoming screen select “Recover Lost Photos” option
- In the next screen the application will list all the drives and among all the drives select the memory card from which you have to recover the data
- After selecting the drive scanning process will be started
- Once the scanning is completed you will be provided with a list of recovered files
- The recovered files can be previewed by making use of “Preview” option
- If you are convinced with the recovery of this tool then you can make use of licensed product as the free version does not allow you to save the recovered data