Any Windows user would wish upgrade their OS to get updated and advanced features like UI design and performance of system when any new Windows update has been released into market. However, before installing the any new updates into system make sure you have proper information about the OS that helps to decide to whether to install or not and even assists in knowing what changes have been made compared to earlier versions.
In that way, this short descriptive page provides you with some basic details about the latest Windows 8.1 update. Just read here to know more about Windows 8.1:
- With Windows 8.1, Microsoft has come up with new feature to mouse-and-keyboard users to experience modern apps
- Right-click menus for modern apps- this avoids lots of unnecessary cursor movement when you right click on something
- Windows 8.1 made easier for desktop user to launch the occasional modern app with taskbar shortcuts
- From this update user no need to search for any specific apps in search button instead Windows 8.1 provides both power and search buttons on start
- Easier access to search and shutdown
- A proper Close button for modern apps
- Provides Boot to Desktop option using which you can now log into the desktop, skipping the tiled interface completely
Windows 8.1 update provides huge tremendous changes compared to Windows 8 for desktop as well as touch-optimized interface users. It is good time to update Windows 8.1 version to enjoy new features and improved performance. However, have an essential data backup while installing the updates in your Windows system. Suppose if the updated process has been interrupted and lost access to your system data then make use of efficient data recovery application like Remo Recover that can easily find data from upgraded Windows and restore them back in few simple steps. It can be used on any version of Windows OS including Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.