Who has the time to save each file individually, one by one? Today's world demands efficiency from the working individual and this efficiency should be from the largest to the smallest places. Saving Outlook emails and attachments in bulk is an amazing way to boost productivity and in this article, we shall teach you how! Once, you know how to go about it then it gets easier to get a lot of work completed in a few simple clicks thus improving your efficiency.
Curious to find out more about how to save multiple Outlook E-Mail attachments at one go? Continue reading this article….
To know how to save multiple E-Mail attachments follow this simple step-by-step process.
Steps to Save Multiple Outlook E-Mail Attachments at Once
1. In your Outlook E-Mail account, go to the mail you have received with a lot of attachments.
2. Click on File, and in that click on Options.
3. In Options on the left-hand side of the window click on Trust Centre.
4. In the Trust Centre window on the right-hand side, you will find a small box Trust Centre Setting, click on that.
5. When you do that another window opens in that click on Macro Settings. Sometimes Macro settings will be disabled so you want to click to enable them. Once, you do that click OK
6. Now to run the Macro so that you can save multiple E-Mail attachments you need to Hold down Keys Alt+F11. Doing this will open the application for Microsoft visual basic which is going to allow you to run a program that will essentially help you save multiple E-Mails at one location.
7. For you to be able to save all these files to one location you need to download multiple attachment savers from Microsoft called ‘mAttachmentSaver.zip’.
8. Once, you have downloaded it then go to the file and click on import. Remember, all your files get populated in the VBA file. Then press F5, and a small window opens, click on run this will help run the macro.
9. Immediately another small window opens asking you where to put all the attachments. After you have selected the location to save all the files click on OK.
Also, know that you can either select one E-mail or if you hold down the control key while clicking with the mouse you can select multiple E-Mails with multiple attachments and save them at one time.
If you have only one E-Mail with multiple attachments then follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Save Multiple Attachements from the same E-mail
1. Open the E-mail, and click on the small downward pointing arrow in the attachment box.
2. When you do that, in the drop-down menu click on Save All Attachments, and a small window opens, with the attachments you want to save highlighted.
3. If you want to add or remove files from the selected files hold down the ‘ctrl’ key to select. You can also hold down ‘Shift’ to select a range of attachments in the list. Once, you have selected then click OK.
4. You can then select the folder to which you want to attach these files and click on OK to save them.
So, these are the two simple and time-saving ways to save multiple Outlook E-Mail attachments at one go. If you are struggling with this or have issues with send-receive error then know that there are simple, well-guided steps to repair send receive error in MS Outlook 2010.