When we speak about how to recover data from deleted partition, a professional data recovery tool is required. Remo Partition Recovery Tool is one such professional data recovery tool that can recover data from deleted and lost partition from a system's internal hard drive as well as external hard drive, pen drive, USB flash drive, memory card, and other popular mass storage medias. Remo Partition Recovery tool comes handy when you have accidentally deleted a partition on your storage drive or lost a partition due to corruption, formatting, etc. Along with this recovery tool, a manual method using CMD option to recover files from deleted partition is also explained in this article. To know how to, continue reading..!
How Do I Restore A Deleted or Lost Partition?
A partition is a logical section on your hard drive which is most commonly created to make the best use of the storage device. Any damage to that partition or accidentally deleting that partition can be really annoying resulting a serious data loss.
As listed in the following sections, there are many ways using which you can recover data from deleted or lost partition.
One of the easiest and completely automated methods to recover data from deleted partition is to make use of a trustworthy partition recovery software.
Accidentally deleted or lost partition in Windows 10? Data loss is a serious issue that needs to be handled with special care. If you are looking for a complete automated method that ensures safe recovery of data from deleted partition- Meet Remo Partition Recovery Tool.
Before you try the Remo Partition Recovery tool, there is a completely free manual method that might help you to recover deleted partition.
However, it is recommended to be aware of the risks involved in making use of the manual method which is mentioned at the end of the next section.
How to Recover Deleted Partition using CMD?
Command prompt or Command-line interpreter is really complex to use especially for novice computer users. A few commands when executed can also help you to recover deleted partition from the external hard drive. Follow the below-mentioned steps to undelete a partition:
- Type diskmgmt.msc and click on disk management
- Disk Management window opens up listing all the logical drives including the deleted partition as unallocated space
- Now make a note of the size of the unallocated space displayed
- In the search bar type cmd and right-click on command prompt and select Run as Administrator option
- Type diskpart and hit Enter
- Enter the following commands in order and hit Enter
select disk x where x refers to the disk where deleted partition exists
select volume y where y refers to the number of lost partition
assign letter=z where z is the drive letter assigned to the recovering partition
- Exit and Restart the system to see if Diskpart undeletes the partition.
Risks Behind Using CMD to Recover Deleted Or Lost Partition:
The above-mentioned method will certainly help you to recover data from deleted partition, but there are risks of permanently losing the data and corrupting the hard drive using cmd.
Yes, any incorrect input of the above-mentioned commands will not only result in data loss but can also cause serious damage to the hard drive/operating system.
However, with the help of the below-mentioned method, you can even restore your entire lost data from your partitions that are lost or deleted after DiskPart clean.
Is There A Safe and Secure Way to Recover A Deleted Partition?
Although partition recovery may sound complex and risky, making use of trusted partition recovery software is the only way to carefully recover lost partition Windows 7/8/10.
Remo Recover is a safe and trusted partition recovery software that can recover deleted partition and get back all the lost partition data. The tool is built with an advanced scan engine that will rigorously scan your hard drive and restore lost partition. Download and try the software now for free.
How to Recover Data from Deleted Partition?
Download and Install Remo Hard Drive data recovery software on your computer and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Launch the software, in the main screen click on Recover Partitions, select the drive which contains deleted partition and click on Scan
- After completion of the scanning process, the tool lists the recovered data in file type view and data type view
- You can also preview the recovered data from deleted partition to check the success rate of recovery
- Go ahead and save the recovered lost partition’s data on to the desired location.
Benefits of Remo Partition Recovery Tool:
- Ensures quick recovery of formatted partition
- The tool Designed to recover more than 300 file types lost in partition
- Tailor-made to recover missing partition Windows 7, 10, 8, and previous versions
- Partitions of file systems such as ExFAT, NTFS, FAT16, and FAT32 can be easily recovered with the help of Remo Recover
- Facilitates a preview of recovered data for users to judge the software
- Available on the latest Windows 10 and Mac OS such as Catalina, El Capitan, Mojave, Sierra, and other versions
Partitioning or repartitioning a hard drive is always made in the interest of making the best usage of the storage device. When you are unprepared and move on with the process of partitioning, data loss becomes inevitable.
Henceforth, the above-mentioned sections of this article answer all possible questions of a user who is trying to recover data from deleted partition.
Do share the article and give your valuable thoughts on Remo Partition Recovery Tool. Join our community comprising more than a million satisfied users.
Molly is the Lead Technical Specialist with distinguished knowledge and understanding of Mac computers and operating systems. Being a veteran photographer and video recovery specialist, Molly’s expertise on video formats and file repair has helped restore a lot of videos and cherished memories of users.
As a technical specialist she also believes in learning and spreading knowledge about the current and trending aspects of various media formats, Adobe Photoshop and macOS troubleshooting. A full-fledged learner, caffeine-lover and a firm-believer that technology would make the world a better place.