Apple recently released the brand-new macOS called Big Sur, which is the successor to macOS Catalina. With this upgrade, Apple has brought in some changes that affect both performance and appearance.
The macOS Big Sur update is going to guarantee you the following
- Brand new safari
- Customizable start page
- Improved tab design
- Improved power efficiency
Did You Lose Data While Upgrading to MacOS Big Sur?
Have you encountered a data loss while updating your macOS? Don't worry with Remo Mac File Recovery you can effortlessly recover the lost data which you might have lost while upgrading to Big Sur or files deleted from your macOS. Download now and try now.
Recover Lost or Deleted Files from macOS Big Sur
|3 Easy methods to Recover Files from Big Sur|
|Recover deleted files on Big Sur using mac Trash|
|Restore lost files on Big Sur Using Time Machine|
|Retrieve files from macOS Big Sur using Remo Recover|
Note - The following method is only applicable for deleted files on macOS
- Go to Trash on macOS Big Sur
- Choose the set of deleted files which you wish to recover and Right-Click on them
- Click on Restore or Pullback option
- Click on OK once you have completed the procedure
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Choose the Time Machine icon.
- Check the box next to the Show Time Machine in the menu bar.
- Click Enter Time Machine after clicking the Time Machine icon in the Menu bar.
- Find the file which you wish to recover and click Restore.
Once you are done following the above-mentioned procedure, the Time Machine will copy that file back to its original location on your hard drive. In case if you do not have a backup from Time machine or emptied your Mac Trash, you will need a reliable Mac Data Recovery Tool to effortlessly recover your files from your macOS Big Sur.
Remo Mac File Recovery tool is a reliable application to recover your lost or deleted files effortlessly, the tool is capable of recovering more than 300+ file formats.
The advanced scanning algorithms will restore your lost or deleted data within a matter of few clicks The Tool can effortlessly recover data after update from any version of macOS like Catalina, Big Sur, Mojave, High-Sierra, and the prior versions
Use the Remo Mac File Recovery tool to recover deleted or lost files on your macOS Big Sur. The tool is compatible with 300+ file formats which can effortlessly recover your important files. Download now and try the free version
- Download Remo Mac File Recovery Tool and open the application
- Click on Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost files options
- Select the drive or volume from which the data is lost or deleted
- The tool will start the scanning process and start searching for deleted files.
- Preview recovered files before recovery to evaluate the chances of recovery
- Later, you will be able to Save the Recovery session.
Common Causes for Data loss from macOS Big Sur
- While Upgrading from macOS Catalina to Big Sur
- Accidental Deletion or Human errors
- Virus Intrusion
- Formatting the hard-disk
These Tips Can Save Your Data Seriously
- Having a backup from Time Machine
- Avoid downloading files from the internet which can lead to virus Intrusion
- Keeping a backup of your important data on another storage device
Senior Editor, Content Analyst and a fan of exceptional customer service. John develops and publishes instructional and informational content regarding partition management, Windows hot-fixes, data management and computer troubleshooting.
As a tenured data recovery specialist, John shares exceptional insights and blog posts about data loss and data recovery across any storage device. With 8+ years’ experience in writing for Data Recovery for both Mac OS and Windows OS computers, he is an avid learner who always wants to polish and simplify the data recovery process. John passes his free time playing Chess and reading Science Fiction novels.