Apple recently released the brand-new macOS called Big Sur, which is the successor to macOS Catalina. With this upgrade, Apple has brought in some changes that affect both performance and appearance.
The macOS Big Sur update is going to guarantee you the following
- Brand new safari
- Customizable start page
- Improved tab design
- Improved power efficiency
Nevertheless, even the brand-new macOS big sur is also prone to data loss inevitably. If you are one of the users who has lost or deleted your important files from macOS big Sur and are wondering how to restore them, this article is for you.
Here in this read-up you have 3 effective solutions listed-to effortlessly recover your lost or deleted files from macOS
Did You Lose Data While Upgrading to MacOS Big Sur?
Have you encountered a data loss while updating your macOS? recover the lost data which you might have lost while upgrading to Big Sur or files deleted from your macOS with Remo Recover Mac. The files which have bypassed the Mac tash or which were not backed up still reside in the logical memory of the hard-drive, with the help of a reliable mac recovery tool like Remo Recover Mac you can easily get them back. Download now and try now.
Recover Lost or Deleted Files from macOS Big Sur
Common Causes for Data loss from macOS Big Sur
- While Upgrading from macOS Catalina or any other version to Big Sur
- Accidental Deletion or Human errors
- Virus Intrusion
- Formatting the hard-disk
The above-listed are the common scenarios for data loss on macOS Big Sur. However, these files are not completely deleted or lost from the logical memory of the hard-drive with the help of mac recovery utility or the below listed solutions you can easily get them back
Note - If you have upgraded the macOS catalina or any other version to macOS Big Sur and incurred data loss. Try the below-listed method before going ahead with the others
Login into Different User Account
The macOS update usually deletes the data and your old user account profile. The update only keeps the home folder, probably the reason why you have lost your files on Big Sur. Hence we recommend you log in to your User account profile again and check if the issue is resolved.
- Go on the Apple logo, select Log out
- Logging to your Mac user account and check if the files are recovered to the original location prior data loss
Recover deleted files on Big Sur using Mac Trash
Note - The following method is only applicable for deleted files on macOS
- Go to Trash on macOS Big Sur
- Choose the set of deleted files which you wish to recover and Right-Click on them
- Click on Restore or Pullback option
- Click on OK once you have completed the procedure
Restore lost files on Big Sur Using Time Machine
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Choose the Time Machine icon.
- Check the box next to the Show Time Machine in the menu bar.
- Click Enter Time Machine after clicking the Time Machine icon in the Menu bar.
- Find the file which you wish to recover and click Restore.
Once you are done following the above-mentioned procedure, the Time Machine will copy that file back to its original location on your hard drive. In case if you do not have a backup from Time machine or emptied your Mac Trash, you will need a reliable Mac Data Recovery Tool to effortlessly recover your files from your macOS Big Sur.
Remo Mac File Recovery tool is a reliable application to recover your lost or deleted files effortlessly, the tool is capable of recovering more than 300+ file formats.
The advanced scanning algorithms will restore your lost or deleted data within a matter of few clicks The Tool can effortlessly recover data after update from any version of macOS like Catalina, Big Sur, Mojave, High-Sierra, and the prior versions
Use the Remo Mac File Recovery tool to recover deleted or lost files on your macOS Big Sur. The tool is compatible with 300+ file formats which can effortlessly recover your important files. Download now and try the free version
Recover Deleted or Lost files on macOS Big Sur using Remo Mac Data Recovery
- Download Remo Mac File Recovery Tool and open the application
- Click on Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost files options
- Select the drive or volume from which the data is lost or deleted
- The tool will start the scanning process and start searching for deleted files.
- Preview recovered files before recovery to evaluate the chances of recovery
- Later, you will be able to Save the Recovery session.
These Tips Can Save Your Data Seriously
- Having a backup from Time Machine
- Avoid downloading files from the internet which can lead to virus Intrusion
- Keeping a backup of your important data on another storage device