Apple’s iTunes allows iOS device users to sync with Mac and Windows system to create iTunes backup file to recover deleted videos, photos, messages and other documents from iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod.
However, the iTunes backup file acts as a fail-safe file when your lose, format or delete data from your iOS devices. The content in the iTunes backup file is stored in a unique format which is only readable by the iOS core kernels. Any alterations to the iTunes file can cause severe damage to your data saved in it.
Losing your iTunes backup file would mean losing access to your old contacts, songs or videos. All it takes is just a few clicks to recover iTunes backup. Built with an advanced scan engine, Remo iTunes backup recovery software can locate and completely restore your iTunes backup with full integrity. Download the software now!!
Can you recover deleted iTunes backup?
Yes, you can recover deleted iTunes backup file. After lost or deletion of iTunes backup file, the foremost thing to do is to stop using your system (Mac or Windows) in which you lost your iTunes backup file.
If you have deleted iTunes backup file mistakenly or deleted to save hard drive space or lost after reinstalling the operating system, use the following methods to recover iTunes backup file using Remo iTunes backup file recovery software.
Remo iTunes backup recovery software is a powerful tool specially designed to recover deleted iTunes backup file from any Windows and Mac operating software. Remo iTunes backup file recovery software is specialized in retrieving more than 300 file types.
Using Remo iTunes backup recovery tool, you can also recover deleted or photos, videos, text document files, etc. not only from your system’s internal hard drive (Mac or Windows) but also from pen drive, external hard drive, SSD, memory card and many more.
Remo iTunes backup recovery software thoroughly scans the entire storage device in which you lost or deleted your iTunes backup file in a few simple steps with the help of its strong recovery programs.
Steps to Recover iTunes backup file:
- Download and Install Remo Photo Recovery software (Windows or Mac)
- Now, run this iTunes Backup File recovery software, and select Recover Files option from the main screen if you have deleted or lost iTunes backup file.
(Note: Select Recover Partition option on the main screen if you have formatted or reinstalled O.S.)
- Then select, C drive which is the most common drive where your iTunes backup file get saved and click Scan
- After the scanning process completes, all recovered files will be displayed on the screen in Data View and File Type View method
- Restore MDBACKUP File type, which is your iTunes backup file and saves it on your selected location.
Under Users folder, Backups are saved by iTunes to a backup folder. The backup folder’s location depends on the operating system you use. Despite the fact that you can create a copy of the Backup folder, you mustn’t move it to a new location. Or else, the file won't work to recover data from a relocated backup file.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to locate iTunes backup file on Mac O.S.
Find a list of your backups:
- Select the search option in the menu bar.
- Paste: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/ in the search option.
- Press Return.
Locate a specific backup:
- Open iTunes
- In the menu bar, click iTunes and select Preferences
- Under Devices Preferences, click Devices option
- From the list of Device backups, Control-click the backup that you want to locate
- Then select Show in Finder option
Follow the below-mentioned steps to locate iTunes backup file in Windows 7, 8, or 10
Find a list of your backups
- Go to C drive
Locate iTunes backup file in Windows XP
- Select C drive
- \Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple computer\MobileSync\Backup.
You can also use these steps to locate iTunes backup:
- Find the Search bar:
|In Windows 7||Click Start|
|In Windows 8||Click the magnifying glass in the upper-right corner
|In Windows 10||Click the Search bar next to the Start button|
- In the Search bar, enter %appdata% or %USERPROFILE% (if you downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft Store)
- Press Return
- Double-click these folders: "Apple" or "Apple Computer" > MobileSync > Backup
Remo iTunes backup recovery software does not only recover deleted iTunes backup file but can also recover deleted photos, videos, documents from storage devices like SD card, Pen drive, External hard drive, etc.
This deleted iTunes backup file recovery tool has an advanced feature called Save Recovery Session feature which helps you save your iTunes backup recovery data scanning and can let you resume your scanning session once you open recovery session at any point in time without rescanning from the start.
Note: Remember any edit, relocate, rename, or extract content from iTunes backup file, might destroy the file.